Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Blackwell's
ebay.com
ebay.co.uk

-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

May 16
2020/5/16 12:53:45 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Think he was referring to these as first impressions, not the later variants, or that edition as only one printing was produced.

http://tolkienbooks.net/php/details2.php?id=1203
May 17
2020/5/17 9:10:10 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Hello everybody and many thanks for you suggestions, I did eventually reach an agreement with a kind ebayer and bought both this LOTR edition plus the deluxe edition "Poems and Stories" at £120+shipping, which I think is not a bad deal.
May 17
2020/5/17 9:48:19 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Yeh, that's fairly decent I suppose. £50-60 each doesn't feel unreasonable, assuming they're in VG/VG or better condition...
May 17
2020/5/17 10:09:55 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Khamûl wrote:
Yeh, that's fairly decent I suppose. £50-60 each doesn't feel unreasonable, assuming they're in VG/VG or better condition...

Yes they seem so in photos, I'll let you know once I get my hands on them. :)

Overall I feel it's a pretty good deal also because I'm paying for shipping only once (shipping from UK to Italy is somewhat expensive as of lately).
Jump to Last