I have a complete set of the HC Deluxe slipcases that I will throwing on eBay this week. I wanted to give you guy's a chance first and see if anyone wanted to make an offer before I do. I have every one of them from the Hobbit to Gawain, and all are unread first printings, except LotR and Unfinished Tales(which is that wrong-coloured green 3rd Printing).

Children of Hurin, Perilous Realm, Beren & Luthien, & The Fall of Gondolin are all signed by Alan Lee. The deluxes are being sold as a set.

I'll be uploading pics if there is enough interest. Edit- pics have arrived! https://catbox.moe/c/wmc6fs

Spares included two Sigurd & Gudrin 1sts, a Beowulf 1st, a Fall of Arthur 2nd, and 3 Children of Hurin 1sts.

I also have the slipcased 1997 Hobbit of 2500 copies in excellent shape, and the full set of the 2002 Large format LotR, Hobbit, Sil, and Complete Guide.

In addition, I've got a sealed copy of the 1998 HP so-called "centenary" Trillgy.

Lastly, I have a Sigurd & Gudrun Super Deluxe. Send me a PM for any you're looking for. Cheers.

Oh, and I would interested in potential/partial trades for Children of Hurin Super Deluxe, HoME Deluxe First Printing, & LotR Deluxe first print.