Tales from the Perilous Realm
$24.35
TolkienGuide is a Blackwell's affiliate
Tolkien Collector's Guide
By Stu
Shirrif (Moderator)

The good old days.

Apr 7
2021/4/7 4:09:32 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

2012 was a simpler time, with simpler pleasures.

228_606d307c2069d.jpg 640X478 px
Apr 7
2021/4/7 5:36:46 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Lol
I remember this pic well Stu and you are right
Now you would have to wipe the book pre taking it back in your house ๐Ÿคญ
Apr 7
2021/4/7 12:18:10 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Given the market for Tolkien right now, all one would have to do to afford that car is sell a few items.
Apr 7
2021/4/7 12:57:43 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
actually it's just a trade, see what he got in exchange for his book!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Apr 7
2021/4/7 13:54:16 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Mr. Underhill wrote:

Given the market for Tolkien right now, all one would have to do to afford that car is sell a few items.

Sadly that car was one of a tiny number of the final 2010/11 Exige S facelift cars. Rarer than hen's teeth. That was the very last 4cyl Exige delivered in Australia, actually. Only new car I have ever bought, and I *totally* regret selling it when I moved to NZ.

At least I still have the book!
Apr 7
2021/4/7 14:36:37 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Stu wrote:

Mr. Underhill wrote:

Sadly that car was one of a tiny number of the final 2010/11 Exige S facelift cars. Rarer than hen's teeth. That was the very last 4cyl Exige delivered in Australia, actually. Only new car I have ever bought, and I *totally* regret selling it when I moved to NZ.

At least I still have the book!

I personally am glad to see you got through the mid life crisis early Stu and hopefully have returned to owning normal people cars ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹
Apr 7
2021/4/7 21:56:00 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Mr. Underhill wrote:

Hey! That's my pithy quip.
Apr 7
2021/4/7 21:57:47 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

onthetrail wrote:

I personally am glad to see you got through the mid life crisis early Stu and hopefully have returned to owning normal people cars ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

Tired old Mitsubishi Lancer, so.... yes!
Apr 8
2021/4/8 9:58:19 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Stu wrote:

onthetrail wrote:

Tired old Mitsubishi Lancer, so.... yes!

The Lancer is great.
Jump to Last