Hello. First time posting. I hope I might call upon the expertise of other Tolkien enthusiasts to help me with a conundrum.

I have a question regarding the frontispiece to Volume VI of The History of Middle-earth, The Return of the Shadow. Does anyone know where I might find a scan of that frontispiece online?

I recently bought the whole 12-volume slew of The History of Middle-earth (Houghton Mifflin editions), and roughly half of those volumes are missing their frontispieces. I've been able to find scans of all the ones I'm missing, save one: the earliest extant Map of the Shire, which is the frontispiece of (or the first illustration in) The Return of the Shadow, vol. 6. That elusive map seems nowhere to be found.

If anybody happens to know where a (largish, decent-quality) scan of this map might be found, or if someone could be so kind as to scan and upload (or email me) a copy from one of their editions of the book, I would be eternally grateful. Needless to say, after shucking out $250+ for the twelve volumes, I'm more than a little disappointed that I didn't get the complete package. Such is the way of things, I guess; especially when 'economy' is involved.

I can be reached by email at: [email protected]
I am very much obliged for any assistance that can be offered on this matter.

Thanks,
Brian.