Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

29 Apr, 2022 (edited)
2022-4-29 8:49:54 PM UTC
I used the link on the top of this thread. I clicked on the “Exclusive and Deluxe” category, and ordered King Heidrek, and English and Medieval Studies, both of which say “Available for International Shipping”.
29 Apr, 2022
2022-4-29 9:00:39 PM UTC
Interesting! You are correct. If I add any titles by Tolkien to my basket (which also all say "Available for International Shipping"), I get rejected at the shipping page, but those two titles specifically do allow me to ship to the USA (and probably many others from their vast catalog, but I was only experimenting with the Tolkien category). I'll talk to them further about this.
29 Apr, 2022
2022-4-29 9:07:25 PM UTC

Urulókë wrote:

Carnórimo wrote:

I placed an order for delivery to the US last night, using the discount code. There is a dropdown menu which includes many countries where you fill in the shipping address. They took my money and sent an email saying my order (POD) is in process. I hope I end up with the books and not a refund!

Did you order specifically through the HarperCollins website, or through the Tolkien.co.uk website?

I have been poking around at the shopping cart for the past two days, and all I get is the following:

Worth trying the discount code directly on tolkien.co.uk?
29 Apr, 2022
2022-4-29 11:40:25 PM UTC
That's English and Medieval Studies, of course. The fact that neither title is authored by J.R.R. Tolkien may come into play here.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us