Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

8 Jul, 2022
2022-7-8 5:20:23 PM UTC
I am a little confused. I thought it was a full trailer release next week? This would be another teaser if this is it.
8 Jul, 2022 (edited)
2022-7-8 5:25:10 PM UTC
Originally it looked like the trailer was out next week, but it is actually another teaser, which is what appears to have leaked.

I assume that the trailer will be shown first at Comic Con, on the 22nd July, during the Rings of Power panel and then available on-line, unless of course someone leaks that as well.
8 Jul, 2022
2022-7-8 5:32:54 PM UTC
Lots of wonderful landscape scenes. Certainly feels like they are capturing how Arda should look on screen.
8 Jul, 2022 (edited)
2022-7-8 5:33:44 PM UTC

Trotter wrote:

Originally it looked like the trailer was out next week, but it is actually another teaser, which is what appears to have leaked.

I assume that the trailer will be shown first at Comic Con, on the 22nd July, during the Rings of Power panel and then available on-line, unless of course someone leaks that as well.

Thanks Trotter. Forgot about ComicCon.
8 Jul, 2022
2022-7-8 5:57:32 PM UTC
If you able to watch the leaked trailer, which is being actively removed by Amazon, and don't speak Portuguese, the German Tolkien Society have translated the dialogue.

https://twitter.com/GermanTolkSoc/stat ... &t=C_Ea5z1cswWAprNm3_Yr2Q

Harfoot: "The elves protect the forests; the Dwarves, the mines; Men, their fields; but we Harfoot have each other."
Galadriel: "The Enemy is still at large and the question is: where?"
Elrond: "You've fought for too long, Galadriel. Hand over your sword."
Galadriel: "You didn't see what I saw. You didn't see it."
Gil-galad: "Darkness will march over the earth. It will be the end of all peoples."
Man: "The past has died."
Durin IV: "This could be the beginning of a new era."
8 Jul, 2022 (edited)
2022-7-8 6:01:58 PM UTC
Mod - Deleting this as Amazon are actively removing copies and we do not want to get a takedown notice.
8 Jul, 2022
2022-7-8 6:22:09 PM UTC

Trotter wrote:

Harfoot: "The elves protect the forests; the Dwarves, the mines; Men, their fields; but we Harfoot have each other."

*searching for a good enough facepalm emoji*
8 Jul, 2022
2022-7-8 7:25:08 PM UTC

northman wrote:

Trotter wrote:

That line is quite cheesy, I’ll give you that.
8 Jul, 2022
2022-7-8 9:34:50 PM UTC

northman wrote:

Trotter wrote:

Yeah, that is nauseating dialogue. Ugh.
14 Jul, 2022
2022-7-14 12:40:29 PM UTC
Main teaser trailer

Longer than the leak so it looks like they added more to it, or the leaked version was not the finished teaser trailer.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us