Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

9 Apr, 2023
2023-4-9 6:53:57 PM UTC
I did. Here is their answer.

Good Morning,

Thank you for contacting Speedyhen.

Unfortunately, at the moment we are currently only shipping within the United Kingdom.

We did allow International Shipping up until recently but currently we do not have any information as to if/when our International Shipping will return.

Our website will be amended to show this but as our IT Team is off, over the Bank holiday and Weekend, there has been a delay.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Should you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a lovely Sunday.
11 Apr, 2023
2023-4-11 2:20:38 AM UTC
Book Depository has been fairly good at packaging books for me so them closing is very disappointing.

Blackwells would be a great alternative but they have really bad track record for me when it comes to packaging. Their CS is great but Amazon almost seems more reliable to get the book there intact (and that's saying something). I would say that about 70% of the books I have received from Blackwells were damaged so far.

How is awesomebooks packaging? Do you have a similar experience with Blackwells (when buying from the US)? I may have been on a string of bad luck.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us