Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

28 January (edited)
2024-1-28 12:08:05 PM UTC
I hope more of us will join in. Exciting plans for the TCG discussed yesterday.
28 January (edited)
2024-1-28 2:22:14 PM UTC
I'll be hosting the 2nd meeting next month.

The second session is scheduled for Sun, 18 Feb 2024 4:00 PM GMT and will be on Zoom (link will be shared closer to the event in the members area)

Please set the Time Zone on your Account Profile to see the correct date and time.

Am thinking mostly show and tell here with items from collections, in addition to any guide updates that need to be shared. As well as general revelry and merriment.
28 January (edited)
2024-1-28 2:31:39 PM UTC
I'll be hosting the 3rd meeting in March.

The third session is scheduled for Sun, 24 Mar 2024 6:00 PM GMT and will be on Zoom (link will be shared closer to the event in the members area)

Please set the Time Zone on your Account Profile to see the correct date and time.

Show and tell here with items from collections, new releases and any guide updates that need to be shared. As well as general revelry and merriment.
28 January
2024-1-28 3:40:19 PM UTC

Trotter wrote:

Olwe wrote:

Will you be letting people know about future dates in this thread - or will you be doing a new one for each month? I'd simply subscribe to this one and get notified in time.

Yes, we will add them to this thread.

Excellent, thank you! Next dates already added to my calendar
29 January
2024-1-29 4:23:39 AM UTC
Reminder that things shared in the meetups should not be discussed publicly unless the person who originally shared privately does so themselves.

I’ve done a bit of administrative cleanup in others posts above.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us