Hi, I have a few questions that I have regarding two different deluxe editions that were recently released by Harper Collins:

A) The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, The History of Middle Earth Vol. I, II, III -> These are the ones originally priced at 100 pounds each

B) The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, The Children of Hurin -> These are the ones originally priced at 60 pounds each, and were also available as the Tolkien Deluxe Edition Collection of 500 copies

So here are my tough questions:

1) Can we assume that deluxe edition A is complete, meaning The Children of Hurin (and Tales from the Perilous Realm) will probably not be released as deluxe edition A?

2) Is the following link of Tales from the Perilous Realm deluxe edition B?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Perilou ... collsguid-21&linkCode=osi

3) Is Tales of the Perilous Realm related to the original four books for it to be released as deluxe edition B?

4) History of Middle Earth Vol. I, II, III originally started getting released since 1983, meaning it's like the 25th anniversary right now, and they are definitely related to the original four books, so are there any plans for them to be released as deluxe edition B?

5) What about other books from Tolkien that are related to the original four books for them to be released as deluxe edition B in the future?

I know I'm asking quite a few questions at once, but I'm sure there are other people wondering about these just as much as I am, so any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.