Sign In
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Important links:

Guide to Tolkien's Letters
-
Winner of the 2019 Tolkien Society award for Best Website

5 Jun, 2018
2018-6-5 8:25:59 PM UTC
That is the plan, yes. They are print-on-demand and can ship from a US or European factory, so hopefully I can keep costs down for those that want them. Send me a PM with size and address and I will let you know what the options are.

I don't think interest will be high enough to set up a shopping cart for this, but perhaps...
6 Jun, 2018
2018-6-6 3:39:31 AM UTC
Thanks Trotter. It seems weird for a paperback to be 90% illustration, but oh well.

I appreciate the review. I’ve ordered both books :)
6 Jun, 2018
2018-6-6 3:41:06 AM UTC
I’d be interested in anything you have to show, Jeremy, so please consider doing it.
7 Jun, 2018 (edited)
2018-6-7 12:37:03 PM UTC
The following includes an interview with John Garth

8 Jun, 2018
2018-6-8 5:22:59 PM UTC
Received Maker yesterday; nice looking book. Jeremy, I can't for the life of me find those comments you made on it being reprinted (something like second impression was due & third was ordered?); looking at the copyright page it's not immediately obvious where this kind of information might appear. I assume I have a first impression.

BH
8 Jun, 2018
2018-6-8 6:24:23 PM UTC
From what I was told (and corroborated by their social media posts), the publisher ran out of first impressions to distribute over the weekend. The second impression was already in the works, and expected to be ready by mid-this week (so Wednesday or Thursday), and the third impression was going to be ordered from the printers due to expected demand.

So, if you already have it, I am not surprised it is still a first impression. Deliveries after this weekend are likely to be later impressions (though I have no idea how much stock is still making its way through the various pipelines). I will try to track down a later impression colophon to show.
Jump to Last
All original content ©2024 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us