Hello all,

First time poster here.

After waiting far too long to jump into the pool of Deluxe Tolkien editions published by HarperCollins, I settled on finding a boxed set of The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion, and The Children of Hurin. I was fortunate in finding one in (mostly) excellent condition. The Hobbit, LOTR, and Silmarillion are all in great shape, but The CoH has a couple of minor things that may compel me to find a substitute.

I'm only interested in a copy printed in Italy. However, no matter how many times within the past week or so that I've written sellers on various sites (Ebay, Ebay UK, Amazon, Amazon UK, etc.) enquiring as to where the book is printed, the only feedback I receive consists of "We're sorry, but we can't check the book for you, since it's at a warehouse," often followed by "Your best bet is to contact the publisher." (Actually, one person did provide me with a different response. It was "We checked, and the book was indeed published in the United Kingdom." My followup didn't receive a reply...)

Thus, I figured it wouldn't hurt to get some tips from true authorities in the field. I understand that there were many Italian printings of CoH (which is what I'm looking for), but later copies were printed in... Hong Kong, I believe?

Thanks for any and all assistance!