Tolkien Collector's Guide
Jul 7
2020/7/7 2:44:50 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Ordinarily, I'd be able to help via my in-laws who do the same for me, but with the UK being COVID-ridden I don't want them anywhere near a post office (or out of their house, basically). Unfortunately I still have numerous books stranded in the UK with no end in sight.
Jul 7
2020/7/7 5:47:04 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Stu, I totally understand.

Trotter, thanks for the help!
Jul 7
2020/7/7 7:12:12 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Can you not just randomly pick a UK address; a business address for example? I've got a US address on my Amazon.us account (for some purpose unclear to me now...) as "Miskatonic University, Providence"!
Jul 7
2020/7/7 7:46:39 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
That is a good point, but I wanted an address I knew just in case the seller accidentally sent the book to the UK address by mistake. I could at least still get the book. That was my thinking...
Jump to Last