Tolkien Collector's Guide
Where to buy Bilbo's Last Song poem illustrated by Pauline Baynes and published as a poster in 1974?

Where to buy Bilbo's Last Song poem illustrated by Pauline Baynes and published as a poster in 1974?

Group:
Shirefolk

Hi there,

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to buy a copy of the poster by Pauline Baynes illustrating Bilbo's Last Song published 1974?

Any help would be very much apprecited,

Best regards

Susanna

By Deagol

Re: Where to buy Bilbo's Last Song poem illustrated by Pauline Baynes and published as a poster in 1974?

From UK
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

They appear on ebay sometimes. Register it as a favourite search and you will receive an email when one is listed.

Re: Where to buy Bilbo's Last Song poem illustrated by Pauline Baynes and published as a poster in 1

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

I agree with Deagol, eBay is probably the best place to find one. There was one just a few weeks ago that ended up going for a little less than $40 (£20) including shipping.

[Update - whoops, that was the US poster, with the photograph, not the Baynes artwork. The same seller had a Baynes map poster up at the same time and my memory confused the two.]

All original content © 2018 by the submitting authors. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us