The Nature of Middle-earth
$30.00
TolkienGuide is an Amazon.com affiliate
Tolkien Collector's Guide
1...9899100101
Apr 3
2021/4/3 23:00:24 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: brit_books_xp
(682465)
Ended Apr 5, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
£4.69
Submitted by: Khamûl
Seller: glanners007
(717)
Ended Apr 5, 2021
£39.99
[2 Bids]
Submitted by: Khamûl
Seller: donaw_donaw
(315)
Ended Apr 8, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
$199.99
Submitted by: Urulókë
Apr 4
2021/4/4 23:00:25 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: ashzh_69
(1304)
Ended Apr 5, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
$24.59
Submitted by: Urulókë
Apr 5
2021/4/5 23:00:26 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: orston_books
(2862)
Ended Apr 11, 2021
£303.00
[20 Bids]
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Seller: orston_books
(2862)
Ended Apr 11, 2021
£281.00
[21 Bids]
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Submitted by: Urulókë
Seller: gbngrn
(41)
Ended Apr 12, 2021
$63.71
[5 Bids]
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Apr 6
2021/4/6 23:00:23 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: mfr_rare_books
(2511)
Ended Apr 5, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
£250.00
Submitted by: Urulókë
Apr 6
2021/4/6 23:21:32 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: mfr_rare_books
(2511)
Ended Apr 5, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
£250.00
Submitted by: Urulókë

4th impressions were selling for £65-70 a year ago.

Maybe I should sell my spare second (cloth slipcase) impression, given the silly prices.
Apr 7
2021/4/7 1:24:53 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Stu wrote:

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: mfr_rare_books
(2511)
Ended Apr 5, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
£250.00
Submitted by: Urulókë

4th impressions were selling for £65-70 a year ago.

Maybe I should sell my spare second (cloth slipcase) impression, given the silly prices.

Yes, really does seem like now's the time.
Apr 7
2021/4/7 1:46:03 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Berelach wrote:

Stu wrote:

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: mfr_rare_books
(2511)
Ended Apr 5, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
£250.00
Submitted by: Urulókë

4th impressions were selling for £65-70 a year ago.

Maybe I should sell my spare second (cloth slipcase) impression, given the silly prices.

Yes, really does seem like now's the time.

I think I will - I only paid £30 for it -- that's the only reason I bought it. Definitely seems like a good time to stick dupes on eBay.
Apr 8
2021/4/8 23:00:22 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: aladdinbooks
(5815)
Ends Apr 15, 2021
Buy-It-Now:
$2,500.00
Submitted by: Urulókë
Apr 9
2021/4/9 7:59:43 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: orston_books
(2862)
Ended Apr 11, 2021
£303.00
[20 Bids]
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill


This 7th impression has gone up high !
Apr 9 (edited)
2021/4/9 13:18:50 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

emilien wrote:

Seller: orston_books
(2862)
Ended Apr 11, 2021
£303.00
[20 Bids]
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill


This 7th impression has gone up high !

It's really starting to climb. I recently bought a 5th printing FOTR, so I'm watching this to compare to what I paid for mine...
1...9899100101
Jump to Last