The Histories of Middle Earth, Volumes 1-5
$27.47
TolkienGuide is an Amazon.com affiliate
Tolkien Collector's Guide
Jan 11
2022/1/11 23:00:29 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: piperofireland
(15)
Ended Jan 12, 2022
EUR 118.50
[2 Bids]
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Seller: targhedilegno
(481)
Ended Jan 11, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
EUR 1,300.00
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Jan 12
2022/1/12 23:00:30 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: handsome-books-london
(417)
Ended Jan 12, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
£139.99
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Jan 13
2022/1/13 18:56:57 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: handsome-books-london
(417)
Ended Jan 12, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
£139.99
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill


Someone paid £140 for this... what?
Jan 13
2022/1/13 21:06:28 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Stu wrote:

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: handsome-books-london
(417)
Ended Jan 12, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
£139.99
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill


Someone paid £140 for this... what?

Maybe it is time to sell mines in stead of searching without hope for the third volume?
Jan 13
2022/1/13 22:17:27 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Ecthelion wrote:

Stu wrote:

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: handsome-books-london
(417)
Ended Jan 12, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
£139.99
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill


Someone paid £140 for this... what?

Maybe it is time to sell mines in stead of searching without hope for the third volume?

I'm surprised these are hard to find, given they definitely got remaindered. I paid a couple of pounds each for mine.
Jan 13
2022/1/13 22:38:04 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Stu wrote:

Ecthelion wrote:

Stu wrote:

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: handsome-books-london
(417)
Ended Jan 12, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
£139.99
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill


Someone paid £140 for this... what?

Maybe it is time to sell mines in stead of searching without hope for the third volume?

I'm surprised these are hard to find, given they definitely got remaindered. I paid a couple of pounds each for mine.

I bought the 1st two volumes at a reasonable price (not 2 pounds unfortunately), but I haven't seen a single 3rd volume in 1 year. I believe the whole set was sold for an unreasonable (in my view) price a few months ago.
Jan 13
2022/1/13 23:40:28 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia

Ecthelion wrote:

Stu wrote:

Ecthelion wrote:

Stu wrote:

TCGBot wrote:

Seller: handsome-books-london
(417)
Ended Jan 12, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
£139.99
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill


Someone paid £140 for this... what?

Maybe it is time to sell mines in stead of searching without hope for the third volume?

I'm surprised these are hard to find, given they definitely got remaindered. I paid a couple of pounds each for mine.

I bought the 1st two volumes at a reasonable price (not 2 pounds unfortunately), but I haven't seen a single 3rd volume in 1 year. I believe the whole set was sold for an unreasonable (in my view) price a few months ago.

Not this volume, but I recently got There and Back Again: The Map of Tolkien's The Hobbit for $20 from a dealer in NZ. I haven't seen the West of the Mountains East of the Sea volume pop up in a while either.
Jan 14
2022/1/14 3:05:03 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Definitely unpredictable what will become collectable! There was a time when you could barely give these map books away.
Jan 14
2022/1/14 23:00:32 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: danka55
(153)
Ended Jan 13, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
$299.00
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Seller: singularinfinity
(1487)
Ended Jan 14, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
$295.00
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Jan 16
2022/1/16 23:00:34 (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time, London, Dublin, Lisbon, Casablanca, Monrovia
Seller: andrew323
(1728)
Ended Jan 16, 2022
Buy-It-Now:
£799.99
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Seller: nickbuckler
(3139)
Ended Jan 17, 2022
£387.00
[15 Bids]
Submitted by: Mr. Underhill
Jump to Last