I got my renewal document today for my house and contents insurance.

I normally just let it continue, but realized I had not checked it for years, and it is completely not fit for purpose.

So my question is, what do people do about insuring their book collections?

Do you have it as part of your general home insurance, or do you use a specialist company to insure them?

Also do you recommend any insurers for book collections, if you mention the company, can you also state what country you are in, so that members know if it may be relevant to them.

A minefield, but I think it is important that this is done properly.