Parma Eldalamberon 14
(1) 2

Parma Eldalamberon 14

From California, USA
Group:
Thain
Shirefolk
Fellowship

John Rateliff is looking for a copy of Parma Eldalamberon 14 - anyone here able to help him out?

http://sacnoths.blogspot.com/2009/11/parma-eldalamberon-xviii.html

Re: Parma Eldalamberon 14

From Sofia, Bulgaria
Group:
Shirefolk

Yes, I dropped him a line at his blog.

From Tolkien Society Unquendor in the Netherlands
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

That link to Rateliff's blog is the first sign I got that PE #18 is out. I would have liked to have had the opportunity to pre-order. Is it really asking too much to wish things like these were announced to the usual channels for the discerning Tolkien-community, e.g. ITF, Beyond Bree, TolkienLibrary, this site?

From UK
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

TolkienLibrary did cover it I think. Personally I also subscribe to the ELF forum and get the announcements that way.

From Tolkien Society Unquendor in the Netherlands
Group:
Shirefolk
Fellowship

ELF forum? Or do you mean the Lambengolmor e-mail list? That's were the announcements always are in the first place, of course. I'm subscribed to that and I haven't seen anything from it in months.

(1) 2
© 2018 TolkienGuide.com and respective authors. Contact Us